Hi, I’m still around. I’ve just been having too many fandom feels lately, so I decided to stick to the source material for a little while. I’ll probably be back to spamming next week or so!
Hello! Hate to bother you all,but I was wondering when the new stories will be posted this year and if the mini bang will still be held this year also?
Hi! Thanks for asking; you’re not a bother! We’re a little bit behind schedule right now, as both of us have been extra busy recently, but we’re looking to launch pretty soon, like next week? Maybe? We’re in the process of hashing it out exactly. We have a lot of art to resize, upload, and embed. Sit tight! We’ll keep you updated here when we have an exact date.
Meanwhile, we do plan to do a mini-bang, and it’s always been our mission to run these challenges so long as people are interested. So if you’re interested we’ll be here!
- It’s called Master of the Universe.
- It was originally published on Fanfiction.net (aka where fanfiction goes to die).
- E.L. James’ pen name was Snowqueens Icedragon because of course it was.
- Snowqueens Icedragon does not use quotation marks.
- She does, however, make up expressions like "my very small inner goddess sways in a gentle victorious samba" and “I can almost hear his sphinx-like smile through the phone.”
- They spend more time filling out sex-related paperwork than they do actually having sex.
- This is my reaction to all of the sex scenes:
- Because the human body doesn’t work like that.
- This is my reaction to everything else:
- Because the english language doesn’t work like that.
The 50 Shades of Grey trailer just dropped, so here’s a link to the original Twilight fanfiction that the book is “based” off of, because if you’re gonna read the book before you see the movie you might as well read it in its original format.
Oh my god it has those banner photoshop graphics we all spent at least a week thinking were really cool and a sign of a quality fic
Reblogging again because her ff.net profile still exists, though it doesn’t have anything on it.
SDCC: Marvel: Avengers & X-Men AXIS - Rick Remender, Axel Alonso and more talk this fall’s Marvel event, AXIS, at Comic-Con in San Diego, and CBR News has full coverage.
JOSH. JOSH. JOSH.
so oxygen went on a date with potassium today…it went OK.
i thought oxygen was dating magnesium…OMg
actually oxygen first asked nitrogen out, but nitrogen was all like “NO”
I thought oxygen had that double bond with the hydrogen twins
looks like someone’s a HO
i’m done with all of you
So I finally found the science side